Keurig K55/K-Classic Coffee Maker
- Please note : Box model name is K55 but product inside contains K40 model. WHAT'S IN THE BOX: The Keurig K55 K-Cup Single Serve Coffee Maker includes 4 K-Cup pods and a water filter handle + 2 water filters to help your beverages taste their best.
- BREWS MULTIPLE K-CUP POD SIZES: (6, 8, 10 oz.) – the most popular K-Cup pod brew sizes. Use the 6oz brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- LARGE 48 oz. WATER RESERVOIR: Allows you to brew 6+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- DESCALING: An important part of cleaning your Keurig brewer. This process helps to remove calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a coffee maker over time. Please refer to our descaling video for step by step instructions.
- AUTO-OFF: An auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your coffee maker after it has been idle for two hours, helping to save energy.
- (Classic Series K55) were introduced on the brewer gift boxes. These names refer to the entire retail package, the new gift box, the brewer, and any other items packed within the box.
- However, the model numbers associated the brewers inside of the gift boxes remained the same (i.e. K40), because no changes were made to them as part of the transition.